Thursday, June 28, 2012

Luke 15:17-18 "And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!  
I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,"
 
Have you sinned against another person and in so doing you have distanced yourself from them?
 
Stop making excuses. Start accepting responsibility for what you have done and the fruit it has produced. 
 
Sin will always take us farther than we want to go, cost us more than we want to spend, and keep us longer than we want to stay! 
 
Today - accept and act upon your guilt.  Take the initiative and seek to reconcile.
 
Next week we will share some more thoughts on the topic of reconciliation. D.V.

No comments:

Post a Comment