Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I Corinthians 8;1 "Wherefore, if meat make my brother to offend, I will eat no flesh while the world standeth, lest I make my brother to offend."
 
When we must determine if something is  "right or wrong" there are many common and biblical questions that come into play. 
 
What does the bible teach? (II Timothy 3:16-17)
 
What doe the authority in my life demand? (Romans 13:1-6)
 
What  does the ministry that God has called me to demand? (Acts 16:1-4)
 
Yet one of the most ignored questions is in our text for today.
 
How will this decision impact my fellow believer?
 
Today, let us remember, that each of us has a circle of influence.
 
Within that circle  other believers are watching and responding to the choices we make in action, attitude and speech.
 
Let us make the "right" choice that will encourage and strengthen. And certainly avoid anything that will harm them.
 
Before you choose for yourself, think about others! 

No comments:

Post a Comment